Hi everyone! First of all, thank you Sanskriti @PortalsIntoBooks for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger award. I am so honored! Sanskriti has such an amazing blog, so please check it out if you haven’t already.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Tell Me 3 Things….
- I teach theatre.
- I died one time. (I was ran over by a hay trailer.)
- I’m somehow related to William Burke, the famed Edinburgh serial killer.
- Who’s your favorite character from all the books you’ve read?
I really like Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle because she really changes throughout the story. She’s unaware of her own power at first, but her confidence grows. Also, she subverts all of the fairytale character tropes!
2. What is something you always look for in books?
If the characters are well-developed, believable, and relatable then I’m sold. If I don’t believe the character, I can’t believe the story.
3. Do the covers of the books matter to you?
I know they shouldn’t, but I’ve bought way too many books based on the cover alone to say that they don’t. I will say that some of the best books I’ve read had covers that were too old and worn to even fully visualize.
4. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
It really depends on what I’m making. Like, I enjoy frying up some eggs because it doesn’t take long, but I also enjoy making Cowboy Cookies because they are delicious and making them is super messy.
5. Who’s your all-time favorite author?
I really don’t have a favorite. I like Taylor Jenkins Reid and Riley Sager more than most, but Neil Gaiman stole my heart a long time ago.
- Elizabeth Merry @embookstuff
- Sarah @BateauReads
- Krysta @PagesUnbound
- Roberta @RobertaWrites
- Stevie Turner
- J @MidnightBookBlog
- Stacy, Justin, and Nikole @ACourtofCoffeeandBooks
- Soni Cool
- Love Your Shelf
- Nicki @SecretLibraryBookBlog
- Becky’s Book Blog
- Joanne @PortobelloBookBlog
- Corina @TheBrownEyedBookworm
- Julie @OneBookMore
- Ashmita @TheFictionalJournal
- Becca @ToastieBooks
- Abby @BeyondTheRead
- Pirate Patty Reviews
- Bibliobibuli’s Book Blog
- What is one book you still want to read before Christmas?
- What is one book on your Christmas list?
- What advice would you give a new book blogger?
- Puppies or kittens?
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I can’t wait to hear what all you have to say!
My Favorite Post:
Yikes! I don’t know. I’m just going to choose a random one.