Kayla posted her answers to this book tag yesterday, so today we’re posting Becky’s answers to Kayla’s questions. This game is so much fun! Please play along.
Would you rather read a book where the final page was missing or a book where the author doesn’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re?
— I have to have the last page so I would deal with the grammar issues!
Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
— Author because I could find out so much more about all of the characters:)
Would you rather read by the fireplace in the winter or on the beach in the summer?
— BEACH anytime!!!!
Would you rather read the last chapter in a book first or watch the movie before reading the book?
— Neither but if I have to choose the movie.
Would you rather write the best book of your career and never publish it or publish a bunch of books that leave you feeling unsatisfied?
— Write the best book of my life because I would leave it to my children and grandchildren to read.
Would you rather be with your favorite literary crush or your favorite television/movie crush?
— No contest! Literary hands down:)
Would you rather only be able to write books or only be able to read books?
— I could Never give up reading so I would have to choose that one but how does one write if you can’t read:)
- Would you rather only read classics for the rest of your life or YA novels?
- Would you rather have a kid like Holden Caulfield or Huckleberry Finn?
- Which Hogwarts House would you rather be placed in?
- Would you rather live in the world of 1984 or Fahrenheit 451?
- Would you rather live in the land of Narnia or a kingdom in Game of Thrones?
- Would you rather have unlimited money for e-books or a $5,000 Barnes and Noble gift card?
- Would you rather live in your favorite fictional world for a day or be able to or be able to visit said fictional world whenever you want but only as an invisible observer?
Again, I used a lot of questions from Hidden in the Stacks. Check the link if you want to take this game to the next level!
As always, no one is obligated to respond. We’re just using this as our way of sharing great blogs with our readers.
- Ana @TheMagicalWorldofReading
- Bex the Bibliophile
- Nehal @BooksandWords
- Portals Into Books
- Stuck In The Book
Also, if you want to play along, please consider yourself tagged! We’d love to hear from you.