Thank you so much to Jyotsna Shenoy @ArtPsycho for nominating us! If you having checked out the ArtPsycho blog, you really should. It’s a collaborative blog that focuses on books, travel, and arts and crafts. Also, it has the best tagline ever: “So artsy, it drives you crazy.”
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Answers to ArtPsycho’s questions:
- An ideal life demands one to be Creative, to stay Fit and to Earn well! Which categories (1 or more) of the 3 do you think you have successfully got yourself covered at present and how do you maintain your stand in these categories? None! (Joking) I am a theatre teacher working during a pandemic, so most of my students are learning from home. Teaching theatre has always required creativity, but it requires much more creativity when I don’t have all my students on a stage. I’m also working on the fitness thing. I always try to make time to exercise, but this week I’ve started a yoga challenge and I’m doing a 3 day detox cleanse. We’ll see if either venture is successful.
- How do you interact with the WordPress Blogging community? Do you know anyone in the community beforehand or do you communicate via other mediums? I do try to interact as much as possible. It has not been easy since I’ve gone back to work. I’ve been pretty neglectful, but I’m working on it!
- How do you handle roadblocks in your life? Is there any difference in the usual hard times comparing present to the times before mid-March?! I’ve been handling everything with a lot of prayer and some Bible study. I pray on the way to work each morning for my family and each of my students. It really helps with stress-management and gets me in the right mindset for teaching.
- What is your wish list for the vaccinated future that you otherwise can’t quite start or work on in these times? I think I just want what everyone else wants, a safer world for my family and friends. I would like to direct another musical at some point, but right now I’m trying to enjoy the extra time I’m getting with my family.
- Any advice for me on how I can improve my blog and my writing work? Which blog category keeps you captured for sometime, if any? Not really. Your book reviews are what really capture my attention. My favorite thing about the books you’ve reviewed is how versatile your selection is, and it’s inspired me to make my own selection more versatile.
- Ashmita @TheFictionalJournal
- Rukky @EternityBooks
- Christopher @PluckedFromTheStacks
- Chana and Malka @PaperProcrastinators
- Happy Panda
- How has blogging helped you to grow?
- What is your favorite book that you’ve read in the past year?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- What do you do to de-stress?
- Please tell me one of your other hobbies (besides blogging).
I can’t wait to read your answers. and if anyone reading this wants to “tag along,” please feel free to answer these questions on your on blog. I’d love to see what you have to say.