This is our second time being nominated and we are so very honored. Thank you, thank you, thank you Asmita @TheFictionalJournal!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What was your main goal with starting a blog? Honestly, I used to write all the time. Then I became a teacher. Then I became a mom. I needed something for me, and blogging was it!
- Which blogger inspires you the most? That’s a tough question. I couldn’t possibly choose.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do? Pay off my college loans, donate some money to my church, and put the rest aside for my kids’ college fund. Nothing terribly exciting.
- If money was no object, where would you travel? I would go back to Edinburgh, Scotland. I would also venture to Italy because I haven’t actually been there. Oh, and I’d pay for my parent’s to get to go to Ireland because they’ve never been out of the country.
- What would you like to say to your younger self? This is going to sound cliche, but I’d tell younger me not to pay so much attention to what other people think.
- What is one thing that you love about yourself? I consider myself pretty open-minded and forgiving. I have friends from every side of the political and religious spectrum, and I think part of that is because I can empathize really easily.
- You’re having a dinner party with three people, living or dead, who would you invite? Theodore Roosevelt, Jesus, and probably my husband because he would think I were crazy if I told him about said dinner party and he wasn’t there.
- A song you’ve been listening to a lot in the last month? “Remember Me”–because my office buddy won’t stop singing it.
- What is your biggest phobia? Rip currents in the ocean.
- Include the best bookish picture that you have ever taken.
11. What Mythical animal would you choose as a sidekick? I want a dragon.
People I tag
(I tried really hard to just pick people who I haven’t tagged before. I might have failed.)
- Corina @TheBrownEyedBookworm
- Piya’s Rising Sun
- Karen @TwistedinPages
- Malka @PaperProcrastinators
- Hannah @EchoesinanEmptyRoom
- What is your favorite healthy snack? (I need to know)
- What’s your favorite place in the world?
- What is the best tip you can give for new bloggers?
- What is another hobby you have besides blogging?
- What is the best book you’ve read lately?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- It’s getting close to the holidays, what’s your favorite holiday tradition?
- What is your best strategy for gaining new followers?
- If you could only watch one movie the rest of your life, what movie would it be?
- What’s your ideal way to spend a vacation?
- What about yourself are you most proud of?