Hey Guys! I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Riddhi Bhargava @ Whispering Stories! Please check out her blog as she is an excellent book reviewer, but she also has a lot of other fun topics on her blog.
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- When and why did you start blogging? My first blog post was July 22, 2020, so I’ve been at this for about 2 months now! I started blogging because I wanted to get back into the practice of writing, and quarantine seemed like a good time to do that. Also, Becky said she’d team up with me, and I knew she wouldn’t let me quit like I’ve done before with some previous blogs.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? I actually really enjoy the community. It wasn’t something I expected to find when I started the blog, but I’m so happy I did find it. Everyone on WordPress has been so kind and supportive, and I love that about the blogger community!
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging? I was trying to type something up on my computer tomorrow and my tiny toddling offspring slammed the laptop shut on my fingers. That was not my favourite thing.
- What are your hobbies besides blogging? Believe it or not, I really like reading. 😉 Seriously I like reading, writing, singing, and directing musical theatre.
- What would the title of your biography/biopic be? Take a Number
- Some advice for people who have just started blogging? The most important thing when it comes to blogging is making connections. Read and comment on other blogs. Show encouragement if you want to receive encouragement.
- Describe yourself in seven words? (Cause it’s the seventh question) Short, neurotic, feisty, caring, considerate, empathetic, Christian
- Dogs or Cats? Dogs. Cats actually freak me out.
- A TV show you can binge-watch forever? I’ve probably binge-watched M.A.S.H. three times at least. I always skip the chicken episode, though. It’s too soul-crushing to ever watch again.
- A song you relate to? / A song you will never get tired of listening? I’ve listened to “She Used to be Mine” from Waitress the Musical on repeat several times. It’s right in my range to sing along, and I first heard it when I was pregnant with my first child. I went through infertility treatments for a while and had basically come to the conclusion that I couldn’t get pregnant when I found out that I was pregnant, so a song featuring a woman trying to become the person she needs to be for her unborn daughter really spoke to me.
- Who is your favourite author? That’s a tough question. I have a pretty strong love for Neil Gaiman and Diana Wynn Jones, but I’m reading new authors all the time. The battle for my affections gets pretty intense.
- Norees @NoReadsTooGreat
- Zezee @zezeewithbooks
- Sofii @abookathought
- Anjali V @ChasingtheMaximumLife
- Corina @TheBrownEyedBookworm
- Karen @TwistedinPages
- Niraj @Niraj’sBlogs
- Musing of Souls
- Hannah @EchoesInAnEmptyRoom
- Christopher @PluckedFromtheStacks
- Happy Panda
- When and why did you start blogging?
- Any advice you can give new bloggers?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Do you listen to music while you read? If so, who’s on your favorite reading soundtrack?
- Do you have a favorite reading spot (comfy chair, park bench, teepee, etc.)?
- Do you have pets?
- What are some of your other hobbies besides blogging?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite television show of all time?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What book have you read more than once?
Please let me know what you think of my answers in the comments! I can’t wait to see what the bloggers I’ve tagged have to say. 🙂