I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Riddhi Bhargava @ Whispering Stories! Please check out her blog as she has some amazing posts!
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- When and why did you start blogging? As a retired teacher/principal of 26 years I like to keep my brain active so when Kayla said something about wanting to start a blog I said let’s do it together!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? Sharing my thought on books and reading the responses from others.
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging? Feeling stressed because finding the time to read and write the reviews is difficult.
- What are your hobbies besides blogging? Quilting, photography, crocheting & knitting, and motorcycle riding.
- What would the title of your biography/biopic be? Eclectic Lady
- Some advice for people who have just started blogging? Try not to stress. Develop a plan/schedule and stick to it but don’t stress if you miss a day or two after all life happens (ex. Hurricane Sally)
- Describe yourself in seven words? (Cause it’s the seventh question) Christian, Nannie, Smiley, Pollyanna, Optimistic, Joyful, Loyal
- Dogs or Cats? Neither now because I’m allergic to both but as a child I had both and loved my dogs best:)
- A TV show you can binge-watch forever? Survivor/NCIS/NCIS New Orleans & LA
- A song you relate to? / A song you will never get tired of listening? Amazing Grace and can’t pick one song but any Christmas music.
- Who is your favourite author? I have several depending on the genre. Andy Andrews, JoAnn DeMaio, John Grisham, Dorothea Benton Frank, Susan M. Boyer, Stephenie Myers
(For the record, it was very hard to choose people to nominate because I didn’t want to choose the same bloggers that Kayla chose. If we accidentally nominate you twice, please take it as a compliment!)
- Elizabeth Merry @embookstuff
- Chizurue @ofMidnightRavings
- J @MidnightBookBlog
- Melissa @minutewithmelissa
- Florence @MiscellanyPages
- Sophie @SophieAndStories
- Sam @BooksfortheBeach
- Miriam Hurdle @ShowersofBlessing
- Becca @ToastieBooks
- Meg @MegsMagicalMusings
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite book of 2020?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- What book on your TBR are you most excited about?
- What is one piece of advice you can give to new bloggers?
- What television show is your favorite?
- Are you excited for football season? If so, what team do you pull for?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What do you like least about blogging?
- If stranded on a desert island, what one person would you want with you and why?
- Who is your favorite author?
What do you think of my answers? Do you know any great bloggers you want to bring attention to? Share the love!